This is a reminder that ATS will be holding a Training Workshop: Introduction to Microsoft PowerPoint 2010, scheduled for Monday, November 4th from 12p -2p, in the Academic Technology Center, located on the lower level of the Gabriele Library (4th door on the right). If you are interested in attending and still need to register, please click on the link below.
Training Registration: http://ots.immaculata.edu/facultystaff-information/training/
We are also offering a GoToMeeting option. Please follow the instructions below to join us via web.
MS: Intro to PowerPoint
1. Please join my meeting. https://global.gotomeeting.com/meeting/join/645797749
2. Use your microphone and speakers (VoIP) – a headset is recommended. Or, call in using your telephone.
United States: +1 (636) 277-0130
Access Code: 645-797-749
Audio PIN: Shown after joining the meeting
The agenda is as follows:
Introduction to MS PowerPoint 2010:
1. Getting Started with PowerPoint
2. Creating a Basic Presentation
3. Formatting Text on Slides
4. Adding Graphical Objects to a Presentation
5. Modifying Graphical Objects in Presentations
6. Working with Tables
7. Working with Charts
8. Preparing to Deliver a Presentation
The ATS Team